Sunday 8 March 2015

Sunday morning markets

Today the shopping list reads something like this....


Sunday night dinner... asparagus omelettes and salad...


...carrots and beets for roast vegetables during the week


... onions and sweet potatoes just because they are so sweet...


... cucumbers and tomatoes to go with feta cheese...


... mangoes for smoothies ... avocados on toast...
that's breakfasts sorted!


... eggplant for moussaka...


... garlands of garlic because they are a must, always a must...


... apples to keep the doctor away...


... and fresh spices because fresh is alway best...


... and that my friends, 
is pretty much my shopping list for a Sunday morning visit to the markets!


Frannie xx     


© 2015 Francesca Muir

4 comments:

  1. Oh I wish we lived close enough to stroll the market together on this Sunday morning! Happy shopping~ Jackiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed Jackie - I agree and some time fairly soon dearest daughter I shall be able to do just that I hope! Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shots. Love your depth of field on many of them!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments - so please feel free to add something. Thank you! F x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...